Re: Freedom Scientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:28:04 -0700

No, it's certainly a screen reader, you plug it in to the usb port, give it permission through your firewall and away it goes. btw reguarding your last post,I think the fraze give a man a fish and hell be asking for fish from you everyday, teach a man to fish, and he'll fish every day applies here. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>