RE: Freedom Scientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 21:09:08 -0700

no not at all. Confusion  is not the reason this is going on at all. The
reason  it is going  on is to cost the competitor money. This kind of thing
happens all the time in the biasness  world. The same thing went down with
windows and windows.  It is all about rights and getting some one else pee
of the pie.