RE: Freedom Scientific, Inc. Asked to Cease Lawsuit Against Serotek Corporation

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 23:37:17 -0400

Everett,
Some years ago the automotive part supply store AutoZone was called auto
shack and Radio Shack through its parent corporation Tandy sued for the same
thing and you see auto shack is now auto zone.
   So while it is a silly idea, Freedom Scientific is somehow concerned that
it will be confused with Freedom box. At the risk of revealing my age, There
is an old music compilation called freedom rock put out by Sessions records
(I believe), so I wonder if it is barred from re release because of freedom
scientific.
Anyway, enough of that.
Take care,
John