RE: FreeE-mailWithScreenReaders

  • From: "Acquaviva, Pasquale CECOM DCSOPS" <Pat.Acquaviva@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:25:21 -0400

Hi Cher,

I don't know anything about using Juno, but if you're looking for a good
net-based, e-mail client with a good, uncluttered interface, you can get one
from:
http://www.mailshack.com .

But I do have to warn you that after you complete the form for joining this
free service, you will have to write in one of those blasted security words
in order to complete it and submit it; and that's a real pain for totally
blind users living in these modern days of the Internet.

Nonetheless, it's a good service, and you can e-mail the people their at
shackmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and they will assist you with the process of
joining the service.

I don't how many -mails you write in one day, but I do have to tell you that
they only allow up to 100 message to be written and sent in one day.  If you
wish to send more than that quota, you will have to send the shackmaster a
note and justify the purpose for such a request for sending more than 100
messages per day.

I don't whether it has all the features that would suit your preferences,
but it's very uncluttered.

Have a great weekend, and take care.

Sincerely
- --