Re: Free Virus Scanning Programs That Work With JFW

  • From: "Tippy" <tippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 11:28:27 -0500

Kay,
If you go to:
www.google.com
and type in
antivir xp
and go to
AntiVir Personal Edition Classic
You will find the free down load of the antivir you are looking for. I have used that particular anti virus program for the last two and a half years and have had no problems. It is very jaws friendly to use with maybe one problem and that is setting up the automatic check up for up dates. You can very easily do a manual up date, though. good luck.
Tippy
----- Original Message ----- From: "KAnderson" <kanderson@xxxxxxxxxx>