Re: Free Registry Cleaner

  • From: "Will Kitto" <christalwk01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 23:24:17 -0600

If you want a truly good and free registry cleaner, then go to this down load link that is pasted below this message . The registry cleaner is written by AusLogics, and it works right out of the box so to speak, with either jaws or window eyes. When the program is launched, all one has to do is to use the tab key to cycle threw the controls. The results are displayed in internet explorer or your browser of choice. Once you have taken a look at the results of what has been fixed, then you close your browser, then tab to the close button, and your done. I will be doing a pod cast on the 3 AusLogics products that I use.

Will
home page link
http://www.auslogics.com/en/
direct download link for the registry cleaner:
http://www.auslogics.com/en/downloads/registry-cleaner/registry-cleaner-setup.exe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Zaheer Sheikh" <cybergeek2020@xxxxxxxxx>