RE: Forwards to the JFW list.

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:30:25 -0700

hi if this was done which i do not know if it can be done then jerman
forwards would be excluded.  a case in point.  I forwarded a message that
talked about windows live messenger forceing every one to use messenger 8.1.
I explained that jaws users who were not up to date were going to have
problems and should use windows messenger which as far as the artical states
is not being effected.  I can report that on my xp box windows messenger is
working just fine.  then you you found the artical below. forwards on the
new winamp beta that corrects many of the ml access problems would also not
been recieved and these do relate to jaws as you can see.
hth
Jim Grimsby Jr.
skype: Jim.grimsby
I say what I mean! I mean what I say!