Re: Forms Mode Settings

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:28:24 -0700

Oh, I'm sorry.  I very seldom even think of that Insert V menu.  Usually,
the changes I make to Jaws in the comfit Manager are things I want to be
universal, so I don't mess around with the Insert V.  And if the problem was
in a Web page and fors fields, I wouldn't have even thought to open the
Insert V menu while the context was my email program.  That confuses me a
little.

anyway, I know it's another approach.  I just don't have much use for it.

Thanks.