Forms Mode 7.1 Fixed

  • From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 11:07:11 -0500

Hi.

We got the 7.1 forms mode problem fixed.  Apparently, the newspaper in
question had put up a flash movie and it was interfering with JAWS
operation.  When we went to adjust JAWS verbosity and turned flash
movies off, the forms mode worked.

Thanks,

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)