Re: Forms

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 20:08:33 -0600 (CST)

Yeah, the trick is to pop in and out of forms mode to look at your current
field. As I said, the competition is a lot better at this. I don't know if
FS still takes suggestions from us lowly salary-providers, but if they do
you might want to suggest to them that there is room for improvement in
this regard.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews