Re: Formatting in jaws with a word processor

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:06:11 -0500

The way I solve this problem in WordPerfect is to use the search and replace function. I search for four spaces and replace them with three. I repeat that operation until all occurrences of four spaces are gone, since there might have been an instance of five spaces. Then I search for three spaces and replace with two. I repeat this operation just in case a sequence of three spaces slipped through. It's more complicated to describe than do.
----- Original Message ----- From: <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>