Re: Formatting Long Document

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 14:09:31 -0700

chip,
What I said wasn't a slight against the blind. Certainly not against blind
prurple!And as for what you're talking about, clicking on this, and going
into properties on that, I'm sorry, but that sounds way out of normal usage
for me. I'm sorry, but I simply don't know what you're saying, actually, and
if just because a graph code is created when you hit Enter, I have no idea
what's the matter with that. Each blank line created manually in this way
is, essentially, a paragraph, and I'm sorry, but that's something I learned
myself in the course of very deliberately and responsibly learning Word. And
everything works just perfectly for me, in every way. I think there may be
reasons why we aren't really addressing ourselves to the same issue, even
though we may think we are. I think there's a miscommunication about
something.

Also, I've designed and written end user manuals of various sorts, so I
assure you I'm not a seat-of-the pants eccentric who once upon a time
devised some odd way of using Word and doesn't realize it's nonstandard. We
may be talking about different things entirely, but I'll let it rest , and
you give whatever advice seems correct to you to impart. So long as my
documents are suitably formatted in every way I need them to be, I don't
care to argue more than I have over how to properly perform a function like
using the Enter key in Word. Really. Let the usual hundred flowers bloom,
and so forth.