RE: Formatting Long Document

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 16:25:23 -0400

It's nothing to do with blind perple and their use of Word.  Grab any
book on the proper use of Word, or find a reasonably sophisticated
tutorial, and you'll find that you should have one, and only one,
paragraph mark at the end of any paragraph.  If you need four blank
lines, then Word has a special feature for doing that: you right click
the paragraph mark, choose properties, and you specify the after
paragraph spacing to be four lines.

Just because you've been doing it a certain way to X number of years,
and even if that way happens to work, doesn't make it the right way.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx