Re: Format options question

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 17:52:45 -0000

The way I like to use Format Options, is to read a passage line by line
hearing the attributes I want, for proof-reading purposes.  (This is not
the same as the Say-All reading option with those things, which is what
we got with JAWS5.0 with no option to have it displayed line by line. I
guess I'll check into 5.10 and hope that it will give me this particular
flexibility that I want, having had it, etc. previously!