RE: Form Fields not showing up on some Websites and VB appli

  • From: "Lafond, Eileen" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:21:34 -0700

My problem is that the buttons, etc. are not visually there to even find.
Other employees on the same websites have the buttons, etc. visually appear.

It doesn't seem to me that JFW could take away a button, etc. from appearing on
 a website unless maybe there is a clash between the language used to create it
and JFW.    Does anyone know if that could be the issue?

A Help ticket has been created here at work to research this so hopefully it
can get resolved soon one way or the other.

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx>