RE: Forced to switch to JFW Pro

  • From: "Katrina" <kanderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 22:39:50 -0500

Marsha,

Media Center works, at least it hopefully does, but the standard version of
JFW is not compatible.  Although Freedom Scientific does not support and/or
has not tested Media Center, they say Media Center can be used with JFw Pro.

By the way, I have decided to upgrade to JFW Pro, and will cross my fingers
that all will work out.  If not, I have 30 days to get a refund on the pro
version, and 30 days to return the computer.  One or two people on this list
have had experience using Media Center with JFW Pro, and apparently have no
complaints.  So I am hopeful.

Katrina