RE: Folder options

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 17:54:34 -0400

Hello Angie.

I think you can do what you want to do from within Outlook.  From within
Outlook create a folder with the person's name, tab to the next control
which will be a combo box allowing you to choose if you want this folder to
contain notes, e-mail, contacts, or task.  Once you decide what you want to
have in that folder lets say for the sake of discussion you have e-mail in
that particular folder.  My solution to your problem is to create subfolders
underneath the folder you just created with the person's name for your
notes, your contacts, and your tasks.  You will have to create a separate
folder for each type of information.  I believe a better solution would be
to create your contacts and when you open your contact press control tab
until you reach the activities page.  Where you should only see e-mail,
notes, tasks and other items relating to the contact that you have open.

I hope this helps.

Chris.