Re: Flood Message Headache

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 13:09:24 -0400

Couldn't we all have done that in the first place, thus  eliminating the need
for this pointless thread?
  Allison
    From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
    To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: Flood Message Headache
    Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:31:56 -0400

    Hello All,
    Is the entire list getting this bounced message reply titled Emergency
    Message was delivered but was caught in the flood. It has hit me four times
    within the hour and it is getting annoying.
    Take care,
    John

the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the