Re: Flood Message Headache

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:52:26 -0700

Hi,
I checked the properties of the 4 flood messages. They all are an
autoresponse message from 4 different messages sent to the list. Since we
haven't had any in a few hours I guess it has stopped. I would say if any
more come thru just use the all mighty delete key.

rich
  From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Flood Message Headache
  Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:31:56 -0400

  Hello All,
  Is the entire list getting this bounced message reply titled Emergency
  Message was delivered but was caught in the flood. It has hit me four
times
  within the hour and it is getting annoying.
  Take care,
  John