Re: Flood Message Headache

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 10:52:45 -0500

Ah, you gotta love it when people start flooding mailboxes with messages
about how their mailbox is being flooded. You guys realize that the
number of messages chatting about the extraneous messages is equal to
the number of extraneous messages, right?

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx