Re: Flood Message Headache

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 16:06:12 -0400

MessageGlad to hear it. What a gentleman you can be when you really try. Lol.
I'm just playing.
Allison

Allison

            From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
            To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            Subject: Flood Message Headache
            Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:31:56 -0400

            Hello All,
            Is the entire list getting this bounced message reply titled
Emergency
            Message was delivered but was caught in the flood. It has hit me
four times
            within the hour and it is getting annoying.
            Take care,
            John

            If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the
list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather