Flash icons

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 11:03:08 +0800

Hiya gang,

Does anyone here know how to access a Flash icon in a website with Jaws? I've
noticed alot lately web designers are creating these icons/links that Jaws
won't recognize as a normal link doing a insert f7. I had a friend with vision
sit next to me and he could click on this icon with the mouse but Jaws doen't
recognize it at all. I've tried just with Jaws cursor mode and with virtual
cursor off, also turning flash movies on or off doesn't help  but still no
luck. Can anyone here help with a clue or 2

cheers,

Jim from Oz