Re: Flash Player

  • From: "Vicki" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:50:48 -0700

I'm still using the latest version of IE 6. There are several pages, but the
one I use most is:

http://www.catholictv.org/

If you click on "watch live" then you will get to the active player. With
JAWS, I can't control the volume of the player, and I have to turn my
speakers  up quite loud to get it working.

Vicki