RE: Fixing Sticky Keys Problem by editing default.jkm

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:13:08 -0700

As I have said before, sticky keys is an entirely Windows-based procedure
that has absolutely NOTHING, not one single thing, to do with JAWS. You will
need to turn it off from the Accessibility option in the control panel.
Uncheck Use StickyKeys, then click Settings and make sure they won't
accidentally be turned back on.