Re: Firefox opening multiple sites.

  • From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 18:37:56 -0600

Hi,

I actually got that resolved by going into the tools menu, then, I think,
Options, and disabling tabbed browsing.  The wording is a little different, but
resolved the problem.

However, Firefox has crashed too many times for my liking, so have discontinued
it and gone back to Internet Explorer.  I do have Access Bridge installed,
thanks to listers' suggestions, and it has helped in the navigation of other
sites.

If anyone has any wisdom for me to prevent the latest version of Firefox from
crashing, am glad to listen and try again.

I'm running Jaws 10 and Windows Vista.
Judy