Re: Firefox browser

  • From: "Selina Tholl" <dragon_blue_fire@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:01:27 -0500

Although I am not sure if this works with Jaws Opera is another alternative.
You can set the preferences to identify itself as IE 6 with the latest
version I had no problems getting into hotmail this way.  Although with
Opera version 6 or below some pages didn't like opera still.  Opera has a
lot of preferences that allow to set to show text only even with the
buttons.  It might be worth looking into.

Selina