Firefox and JAWS

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 18:03:40 +0000

Hi all, thank you very much for your opinions on Firefox and JAWS 8/9. I'm finding that Firefox does indeed work very well with JAWS 9; in fact, it works much better than it did with JAWS 8. I don't know if that's because Firefox has improved accessibility or the JAWS developers improved support, but, either way, I'm so far impressed and think I'll use it as my default browser from here on out. Thanks again, and take care.