Re: FireFox & Thunderbird

  • From: "Job Hunter" <jobhunter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:59:27 -0500

Hi Marsha:

I was using thunderbird before I lost my eye sight.  I continued with it for
awhile when I started using Jaws, but it got too frustrating and time
consuming.  So, I reluctantly switched to Outlook.  Yuk!

I recently downloaded the latest version of Thunderbird and tried it with
Jaws 6.2, but little has changed from a blind users perspective.  I agree
that there are many email clients that are far superior to Outlook, but it
seems that Outlook works the best with Jaws.  If anyone else can recommend a
email client that works well with Jaws, I would love to hear from them.

Best regards,
John