Re: Fire fox

  • From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:52:20 -0600

No.  I think you need an invitation; but, to be honest, I don't have much of
anything to do with  Firefox anymore; so, I'm really not the best person to
discuss this with.  That's really unfortunate I must say.

Sorry about that.

Sincerely,
The Constantly BAREFOOTED Ray

"Old friend, what are you looking for?  After those many years abroad you
come With images you tended Under foreign skies Far away from your own land"
George Seferis

Phone or Fax::
+1 (985) 360-3375
e-mail:
rforetjratcomcastdotnet
Skype Name:
barefootedray

Oh, thanks, Ray -- wondered why it wouldn't let me download it.  Can I
invite myself by logging in?

Debbie