Finding topics in the digest

  • From: "Nancy Stevens" <nstevens@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:47:56 -0600

Hello Alan, and all
Is there away to search for message topics in the digest version of this
newsletter?

Alan thank you for the info. I'm new to using lists.
I'm curious how I find the message about the gold wave scripts for jaws. I
see it in some of the subject lines but when I scroll through the messages.
I don't see the Gold wave information.
> As a fellow JFW list member who receives the digest version, I am asking

> you to please refrain from using the reply-to-message option when sending

> a reply to the list. The reason you shouldn't use the reply option is that

> your message will include not only the message you are replying to, but a

> copy of every other message from the digest version! That really makes it

> difficult to read the digest because it contains a copy of the previous

> digest.

> When you wish to reply to a message in a digest, copy that specific

> message and then paste it into a new message. The easiest way to start a

> new message in Outlook Express is to press Control + the letter N, and

> that will put you in the To: line, where you will type jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> and then you can tab to the subject line and type an appropriate subject,

Nancy