RE: Finding the double and triple talk synths

  • From: "Reinhard Stebner" <raydar@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 00:58:28 -0600

The problem with it was that the main chip had gone bad (they have to
replace the actual synthesizer itself (the actual price was something =
like
$641.  Would you still sujext getting it repaired even though it died =
and my
accensa is still running with out a hitch.  I was thinking of buying the
double talk (triple now) do to the fact atht it was the only other =
hardware
synth still being made.  I think it is such a shame that they are not =
still
building hardware synths.  I think you still loose speed (in terms of =
system
resocues as well as respoceness with the software synths.