RE: Finding the double and triple talk synths

  • From: "Aman Singer" <aman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 01:24:02 -0500

Hi.
        In my opinion, yes, they sound the same. However, I've heard
people who are audiophiles, which I am not, say that there are
differences. Take a look at
        http://www.rcsys.com
        and
        http://www.axsol.com
        for samples. I'm sure Axsol has samples of both their synths,
which are the Tripletalk USB and PCI, but am not so sure that rcsys has
samples.
        Aman