Re: Finding and accessing older version of Jaws on a computer

  • From: michael <michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:14:44 -0500

if you never uninstaller it you should have an icon on the desktop

tom behler wrote:
Hi, folks.

s some of you know, I have been struggling with Jaws 11 on my work computer, both in terms of getting it to work properly with Outlook Express for my personal e-mail, and with Thunderbird for my work e-mail.

I know I still have Jaws 10 on the computer, but can't seem to locate it. What I'd like to do is access Jaws 10 temporarily, just to see if it works better with the above-noted applications.

I have tried the "run" program, by typing in Jaws 10 in the edit box, but the computer takes me right back to Jaws 11.

Obviously, I'm missing a step or two here.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Tom Behler in Colorado