Finding Colored Text

  • From: "Steve & Shannon Cook" <cookcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 13:53:12 -0400

Hi All,

I am using JAWS 12, word 2010, and Windows 7 64 bit system.  How can I find
different colored text in my word document?  For example, someone sent me a
document and some of the names on the document are in blue.  How can I find
the blue text using JAWS?  Thanks in advance!

Steve & Shannon Cook
Skype: steve.cook101103
Today I married my best friend.
The one that I laugh with, live for, love.
October 11, 2003