Re: Finding Bolded Words with JFW

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:12:51 -0800

Dean,

Thanks for this instruction!  You know, I never knew that Word Find would
accept a formatting code as a target for a search, I guess because I know that
the codes are invisible on the screen (from previous sighted experience )and I
thought the Find function only would search for visible characters.  Wow.  I
know it sounds simple enough, but to me it's revelatory.

Thanks again.