Re: Find backwards for MS Word

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:06:09 -0300

Hi Jerry,

    You asked how to Find backwards in Microsoft Word.

    If you use Control f to locate the first occurrence of a search string
and you wish to
search for subsequent occurrences of the search string, first press Escape
to get rid of the Find Dialogue, then use Control +
PageDown to move forward through the document and Control + PageUp to
move backward.  This method does not cause the Find Dialog to be
re-displayed.

    HTH,

    Don