RE: Find backwards for MS Word

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:47:03 -0400

If you open the find dialogue and hit the space bar on "more"  then tab
around you will see where it says "all" arrow up and down there and you
will see "up", "down" and "all" choose up and it is searching backward.

Tom Bissett
BMO Financial Group
Technology and Operations
Integrated Client Solutions