RE: File extension .bin

  • From: "Janet" <joybubbles@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:34:22 -0700

Thanks for your suggestions.
I received the below instructions on opening the file that worked
beautifully. Thanks Steven for your help. It was invaluable.
I am including his message here in case it might help somebody else.

HI!  I think the .wck is a Lotus 123 file.   You should be able to open
it
with MSWord.  Try the following:
While in MSWord press control+O and bring up the open file dialogue box.
Tab two times to files of type.  Set the file type to one of the
following. Lotus 123  *.wks All file types  *.* Retrieve text from any
file  *.* After you set the file type tab back to the list of liles in
my documents or where ever you put the file and try to open it. It
should open using one of these file types.

HTH

Steven
---
This E-mail message is certified Virus Free by AVG anti-virus system.