Re: Fifth Update to Jaws Public Beta 7.10 Posted

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 05:41:44 +0800

Heya Debbie,

Just want to thank you personally for all your help on this list you've certainly helped me a few times already:)

What I wanted to ask you is this fully fledged 7.1 when its officially released as a 7 user at present will it be simple for me to just upgrade to 7.1, as am waiting till its officially released? and will 7.1 run different to 7? or does it just upgrade over the top of 7?, also I won't need to Authorize it again will I? as my updates say I have 2 upgrades left.

Cheers,

Jim from Oz

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>