Re: Fax service in winxp pro & Jaws5.1

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:27:28 +0200

Hi Dale,

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.
I'm sorry for that fact and I think that we have to fine another ways or
technology which will enable blind users to read received faxes.
So we can now enjoy the option to send faxes to someone else but not reading
independently received faxes.
BTW, I do know and heard about another fax services via internet, may it can
be a better solution for us?
Do you know more about that option, if yes, tell me more, please.

A lot of thanks,

Moti