Fax Services in winxp pro

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Jfw List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 06:31:46 +0200

Hi friends,
I want to install the "fax Service" that is one of 14 components of windows
under add/remove programs in the control panel.
So, I put my original xp pro cd and intalled this fax service.
But when I go to printers and faxes, I don't find any fax installe. I also ente
to start, p for programs, opened accessories, opne it and went to
communications, open it and found fax, open it and I see (empty).
So, can anyone help please?

Moti