Re: Fatal audible.com problems (was:Desktop Player commands in Audible Manager v. 5?)

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:37:23 -0600

Hi. You should visit the audible.com help center.
I am quite sure that your issue with downloading books is covered there.

At 12:33 PM 3/26/2006, you wrote:
Thanks for your response.

Oh, yah, it is my mistake. Audible manager 5, so, is there any technical support or email technical support that I can send my concern? I forgot to mentioned that the scripts are already installed.

Regards,

<mailto:info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx>info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
E-mail in error please notifies the sender immediately. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of virus. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

This message contains information transmitted and deemed confidential by RCZ Enterprise. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender for further action.