Fanthom Attachments

  • From: "Linksma Mezgeja" <love2knit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:24:54 -0500

Just received an Email into Outlook Express 6. I heard in the message list
that the message had an attachment. I went to open it and I was told with
insert a that this message has no attachment. can you please tell me where
and how I can make the adjustment to be able to read this attachment?
Thanks.