Facebook questions.

  • From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:11:24 -0600

Hello to all,

I've been using Facebook since around April, but I'm finding it increasingly
difficult to navigate and use.  I've written numerous letters to their access
team, who have always been responsive, but problems are not going away.  Links
and edit fields sometimes work, sometimes don't, sometimes aren't visible at
all.  Same inconsistency in clicking on links or buttons--sometimes they work,
sometimes not, and sometimes take you to a totally different function or area
than indicated by the link.  I don't know if this is mislabeling, or poor focus
of JAWS.  If there are settings changes I can make on my PC that would improve
things, would love any feedback.  Is anyone else out there having the same
difficulties?

Thanks much.

Judy Jones