FW: skype scripts needed

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 10:02:02 -0400

Apologies if this message already posted, but it hasn't done so on my
system.

Hi, John.

 Morey Worthington  posted  this information  on September 10:

Go to the:

www.dlee.org web site, go to the jaws scripts area, and in there you will
find the scripts. Get the version "B" of the scripts as they are the newest.

----