RE: FTP Voyager

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:20:06 +1000

HI Mate,

It's a well known issue with the 12x versions of ftp voyager that when
launched you get a dinging sound and Jaws appears to have crashed.  If you
wait a while ftp voyager will initialise and Jaws will speak again.  The
issue with the menus in ftp voyager not speaking by default is a well known
issue as well.  Just change the default ftp display settings to classic and
you'll be right.  Use jaws cursor and left mouse button to access the menus
to make the change.  After the change that won't be necessary.  I don't
bother with 12, I went back to ftp voyager 11x versions.  I also use Cute
ftp as well.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  blindboxer1967