Re: FTP Voyager

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 02:01:37 -0500 (CDT)

No, that's not something that's happened to me, fortunately. Maybe there's some sort of conflict between your system and teh splash screen.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, rafrost wrote:

Hey what are the access keys (smile)?
Yeah I played with some display settings in f t p voyager and it made the
menus behave a bit better.  Think I changed everything to as near to classic
style as I could.  And has anyone else noticed that sometimes under windows
xp upon launching f t p voyager it'll make Jaws just stop speaking?  Here as
voyager launches I get a windows default ding type sounder in succession and
sometimes jaws is fine and other times it is rendered speechless and I have
to reboot.  I'd love to know if this affliction is occurring for anyone
else. I'd be happy to alert the voyager people to this but can't even tell
them what's happening since of course Jaws stops behaving on occasions when
this occurs.
Robin