Re: FTP Software.

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 08:28:40 -0700

Hello, Peter.  This question comes up periodically.  I assume you're
looking for an ftp client that will allow you to upload contents of web
pages.  The last time the question came up, a couple users said they just
use the Windows built-in ftp client.  Others just use the ftp capability of
Internet Explorer.  I and others use a free program called ftp explorer
which you can find with a simple search. Others pay for ftp voyager.

Dean