FS Reader and Registering a UAK from RFB&D

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 17:39:04 -0600

So I received my UAK from RFB today.  I thought it would be a
straightforward installation process, but no.

It wants a hardware fingerprint number.  My PC is supposed to generate it.
I sure don't know where to find it, though.

I ran rfbdauth.exe, and clicked OK, but nothing seemed to happen.  I tried
going to the Web site, but I can't progress past this hardware fingerprint
issue.

Help?

Thanks.

Lora