Re: FS Has Work To Do

  • From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmchugh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:08:57 -0400

what is tripod?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Playful Heart" <playfulheart@xxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:46 PM
Subject: FS Has Work To Do

I was once able to go to pages on Tripod with the older versions of JAWS and
the links worked just fine. With the last two installs I cannot get the
links list to list all of them and when I enter on one it goes nowhere.
Further it freezes up internet explorer and JAWS. In the status bar it has
something about java script share 0. If this is a problem I can fix within
JAWS please let me know.
I am using Home XP with service pack 2 and the latest version of JAWS
meaning 6.0 and 6.1
Also have an older version on her and that works fine on Tripod pages.
Thank you for your responses.